Professionally managed serviced apartments
Apartments have long been part of the corporate travel world. In recent times, we see the sector growing as the demand for self-contained, safe places to stay, rises. In the future, we will see more aparthotels and boutique apartments, available for both short- and long-term accommodation requirements.
The global pandemic is causing a shift in how we travel and stay. Short business trips will be a thing of the past as we look to travel more sustainably. Business trips are likely to be longer with a strong focus on making the most of the time away, fitting in more meetings and looking to real value. As a result, there will be more demand for serviced apartments as, for stays over 5 nights, an apartment is the comfortable option, offering more space, privacy and flexibility for a comparable price to a hotel.
Ensure Serviced Apartments are available to your employees and business travellers
With a network of almost 50,000 serviced apartments around the world, and an experienced team of travel professionals here to help, we can enable you the option of booking serviced apartments as part of your travel program.
Email email@example.com and we can arrange a short introduction which will help you understand how your business can connect to our network. From an account manager to handle a small number of enquiries each year, to our White Label or API connectivity for larger requirements, there is always a solution.
The Apartment Network is a global network of professionally managed serviced apartments
- Over 53,000 Serviced Apartments, and growing
- Professionally managed apartments for business and corporate travel
- Hotel alternative accommodation for stays over 7 nights
- Account managed service – preferred by clients booking extended stay accommodation
- Confidence in booking high-standard accommodation, suitable for professionals and company travel
- A portfolio that spans global business centres, provincial towns and cities, as well as more bespoke locations
- Accommodation partners selected on the quality of the apartments, standards of security, safety, cleanliness, customer service levels and the convenient locations
- We actively seek accommodation providers which have achieved accreditation, and in particular the ISAAP accreditation standard. For more information about ISAAP’s accreditation and certification schemes, please visit https://isaap.org/about-accreditation/
- Each accommodation partner agrees to and signs The Apartment Network’s terms and conditions
Bespoke solutions for corporate clients and business travellers
- We pride ourselves on delivering quick responses to all enquiries and requests
- We provide a bespoke solution to your accommodation brief
- We look to work with you, in partnership, or as an extension of your team
- Your dedicated account manager will support you throughout the booking process
- Should you have concerns during your stay, we are here to help
- We make sure you have a point of contact for the duration of your stay with the apartment owner
Cost effective solutions for short-stay and long-stay bookings
- Our trusted network of serviced apartment operators and the long-lasting relationships we nurture, ensure we offer our clients the best possible solution
- Our knowledge and expertise mean we are perfectly placed to negotiate the most cost-effective solution on your behalf
- By entrusting us with your brief, we will work as part of your team and save you time in your search for accommodation solutions
- Let us do the hard work – we will research, check all the finer details, and book your accommodation for you
- We will use our knowledge to review your brief so we can provide suitable options within budget, location etc. We can demonstrate cost comparisons for alternative locations and apartments to help you make the right choice
Do you have any questions?
Our team is on hand to answer your questions. You can call us +44 (0)20 37437336, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our enquiry form here.
To find out more about the Apartment Network: Please visit our About Us page.