- About Marzell House, Kensington -
Beautifully furnished, fully equipped and considerately designed, the fully serviced Marzell apartments are designed around a modern city lifestyle, yet sacrifice none of the comfort and appeal that turns accommodation into a home from home. If you’re looking for a stylish, modern apartment in the midst of an exciting part of London, then this could be just what you’re looking for. Occupying a quiet and pleasant location not far from West Kensington underground station.
For guests who require additional space, or guests travelling with friends and family, the Two Bedroom Apartment provide ample space to accommodate up to 5 people. With two double sized bedrooms, a spacious living area, and open plan kitchen and dining area the apartments contain all of the facilities and amenities for a convenient stay in London, in a chic home from home. Approx Size: 80 Sqm
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Duplex Studio Apartment || ||£110.00 GBP||£110.00 GBP||£110.00 GBP||£110.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow London Gatwick West Kensington Station Barons Court Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary