- About Woodlands Townhouse -
This fabulous 4 bedroom Town House in Cults has it’s own maintained garden and garage. The property is bright, airy with modern décor, furnished and equipped to high standard commanding views over Royal Deeside making a perfect base for families.
Woodlands Terrace is a great location for all areas of city and walking distance to the International School of Aberdeen and Cults village. Cults itself is served by a variety of shops, churches, doctors surgery, library and coffee shops, mostly situated in the village centre. Key amongst them are the Sainsbury-Local supermarket; the Cults Hotel and Costa coffee shop.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
ABZ - Aberdeen Aberdeen, Union Square
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.