GET IN TOUCH
THE APARTMENT NETWORK
Situated on the 3rd (top) floor in a secure, recently renovated Victorian building of five apartments.
• The spacious master bedroom has a king bed, abundant storage and an en-suite bathroom.
• The large 2nd bedroom has a flexible bedding configuration sleeping up to 4 and has plenty of storage space.
• The third bedroom is on its own floor, has a single bed and is equipped with a desk.
• The open-plan living area has dining for six. Double doors lead from the living area on to a sunny balcony.
• The separate family shower room has a walk-in shower
• Double-glazed throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
• Smart TV, DVD player
• Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet.
• Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
• Highchair - Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryers
• All bills are included
Is safe for families and close to central London.
On your doorstep there are numerous shops and restaurants, and a late night mini-market.
Clapham Common and Clapham South Tube Station are a 2-minute walk. Clapham South Tube station is in Travel Zone 2. The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes.
Balham and Clapham town centres, where there a wide variety of shopping, are only a 10-minute walk away; as are charming Clapham Old Town and Abbeville Village with their restaurants, boutiques, pubs and trendy bars.
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Penthouse||£235.00 GBP||£235.00 GBP||£200.00 GBP||£180.00 GBP|
Cancellation policy for White Hill House 5
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.
This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded 50% of the rent.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.