- About West one house -
Exceptionally spacious, modern, secure and well decorated one bedroom apartment with high ceilings and excellent cubic space. Wi-Fi included – perfect for working from home space and those regular Zoom Meetings. Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe; Modern shower room; Spacious Living/dining room dresses with double sofa bed, armchair, dining table & chairs, plasma TV, desk and PC. Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, oven and fridge/freezer.
There is no lift, apartment is located on the Ground Floor. This home has a centrally managed heating system. This home does not have air-condition units but we can provide fans during summer periods if necessary. Maximum occupancy is 4 people.
The apartment is situated in a tranquil enclave close to London's most fashionable restaurants, cafes & boutiques. The closest tube station is Oxford Circus. Regents Park is walking distance to the apartment.
HOME RULES: NO Smoking; NO Parties; NO Pets;
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Airport London Euston Station Goodge Street Tottenham Court Road
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib *
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.