- About Wessex Court -
Wessex Court is conveniently located for guests either visiting or working at the Farnborough Business Park, Exhibition Centre or Airfield.
Set within a quiet residential development, our apartment at Wessex Court is light, bright and spacious, perfect to unwind after a long day. With dual aspect windows in the lounge, this apartment enjoys the afternoon sun and some wonderful sunsets.
The apartment is finished with contemporary furniture and furnishings. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances such as fridge/freezer, full size electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and all the usual kitchenware.
The bedrooms are beautifully decorated within a king bed in the master and zip linked beds in the Guest bedroom.
Fast speed unlimited wifi/broadband comes as standard.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||£136.00 GBP||£130.00 GBP||£130.00 GBP||£125.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Gatwick Farnborough Main Heathrow Terminal
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.