- About Wallfield Place -
Our one bedroom serviced apartments on Wallfield Place offer the luxuries of a hotel and comforts of the home. We have six apartments within the same block, located in the popular Rosemount area, providing easy access to excellent local amenities and within walking distance to the city centre. Each apartment comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. Some of the apartments have an open plan kitchen/lounge and others have a separate kitchen and lounge. All of the apartments benefit from a fully equipped kitchen, free unlimited Wi-Fi, Sky TV and a weekly cleaning service. There is on-street pay and display parking.
Apartment types in this property: 6x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£75.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Aberdeen Airport, Dyce, Aberdeen AB21 7DU Aberdeen Railway Station, Guild Street, Aberdeen, AB11 5RG
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- Car Parking Chargable
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- DVD Player
- Basic Sky is available
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge with small freezer box
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.