- About VIA Boston Seaport -
VIA is located in Boston’s vibrant Seaport neighborhood. Our modern apartments are pet-friendly and include stainless steel appliances, in-unit washer and dryer, walk-in closets, and expansive windows with Boston Harbor and city skyline views.
Enjoy exclusive amenities like a state-of-the-art fitness center, 24-hour concierge, pet grooming stations, a luxury residents lounge, and over 9,000 sq. feet of outdoor space. The first three floors include retail space with restaurants and shopping.
Seaport Square is full of restaurants, shops, museums, and sightseeing activities. Visit the Children’s Museum, Boston Tea Party Museum, or the New England Aquarium. Stop and have ice cream at the Milk Bottle outside the Children’s Museum or visit the Fire Museum with vintage Boston Fire Equipment across the way. While staying in the Seaport, you’ll always have somewhere to explore.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Live Rates -
To see accurate rates for the duration of your stay please revise the dates in the boxes below and then click the 'GET RATES' button.
|Apartment Type|| ||Per night rate|
Please note: These rates are live nightly rates, provided in real-time directly from our suppliers. Your actual booking total may vary subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Boston Logan Providence, RI South Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary