- About Twickenham Gateway -
Gateway is Twickenham’s newest (2020) and most impressive apartment complex, part of the train station development, and just a 3 minute walk from the town centre.
The luxury apartments are 3 minutes from Richmond and 20 minutes from Waterloo by train, with the actual station ‘downstairs’. They’re protected from station and train noise via the miracle of modern building materials. Landscaping and a public plaza complement the apartment building and there’s a secure cycle store for all residents as well as parking for car-sharing clubs. There’s also step-free lift access to all floors. Apartment features include a balcony, super-fast 250mbps Wifi, a 49 inch Smart TV, a coffee machine, a washer/dryer, a dishwasher, and integrated kitchen appliances.
King St and Church St have a plethora of independent shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. There’s a convenience shop and café on site, and rugby-themed pub The Cabbage Patch is a 2 minute walk away.
Apartment types in this property: 3x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Rates -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Twickenham
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Anti Allergy Bedding
- Walk on Balcony
- Central Heating
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
- On-site Café
- On-site Shops
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary