- About Twickenham Apartments, Evergreen House -
These recently refurbished King Street apartments are a 4 minute walk from Twickenham train station, which is just 4 minutes by rail from Richmond. The apartments enjoy the immediate proximity of all the delights of central Twickenham, and also the relative quiet of being positioned behind the high street.
All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area, a fully fitted kitchen, 17 mbps WiFi, a Smart TV with integrated DVD player, and a washer/dryer. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and dishwasher and are fully equipped with everything you’d expect a high-spec modern kitchen to have. The living areas are smartly decorated and furnished, and feature a dining table and 4 chairs, 2 sofas and a coffee table. One parking space is included.
The 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are 71 sq metres. All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, fully fitted kitchen, 17 Mbps Wifi, a Smart TV with integrated DVD player and washer/dryer. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and slim-line dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, 2 sofas, and a coffee table. The main family bathrooms in the 2 beds are spacious and have a shower over bath, a sink, a loo, a radiator, and a large mirror. The en-suite bathrooms have a double shower cubicle, sink, loo, radiator and large mirror.
The master bedrooms have a king bed with twin bedside tables, reading lamps and black-out blinds. The bed in the master bedroom can also be configured as two singles (zip and link). The second bedrooms have a double bed, twin beside tables with a lamp, and one wardrobe. This newly refurbished (2016) apartment building is spread over 3 floors and is served by both a lift and stairs. There's unallocated parking at the rear of the development that requires a permit. This is free to our guests. The entrance to the building is in King Street.
The apartments are a .3 of a mile from Twickenham train station, a 2 minute walk from the river Thames and right in the centre of the town. Twickenham is in the London borough of Richmond and is 10 miles south west of central London. It’s 4 miles to the M3 and 8 miles to Heathrow. Twickenham is convenient for Richmond upon Thames, Kingston upon Thames, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Isleworth, Hampton Hill, Hounslow, Strawberry Hill, St Margarets, Hampton Wick and Whitton.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed, 3x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary