- About Triangle House -
In the iconic Triangle House development, located on the corner of Riebeek and Long St, boasts the very definition of home living with exceptional standards. From high speed internet supplied by the uncapped Wi-Fi to the morning cups of coffee made by our modern Nespresso only to be complimented by an unobstructed view of the CBD and Table Mountain.
With a fully equipped gym on the 11th floor and a roof top pool and bar on the 4th floor, there is nothing you will be missing when you stay in out Triangle House portfolio.
The modern and elegant porcelain tiles paths the way into our beautiful 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment that towers over the city on the 14th floor. This executive experience that the apartment offers uniquely incorporates the feeling of home, family and serenity.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||£115.51 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Cape Town International Airport Cape Town Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.