- About Titanic Arc apartments -
The ARC is Titanic Quarter’s first residential development. With its final block completed in 2012, the 474-unit scheme quickly became one of Belfast’s most sought after locations with stunning views over the Victoria Channel and Belfast Hills.
The apartments offer a high level of luxury in each room and have been finished and furnished to an opulent degree. Entering the apartment, a spacious hallway with a bespoke wood laminate floor and high ceilings, will lead you into the open plan, modern living room and kitchen space.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
George Best Belfast city airport Aldergrove Belfast International Lanyon Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary