- About Thistle Street Apartments -
Opened in Spring 2014, the Thistle Street Apartments provide a great base from which to explore the city. Superb townhouse conversion now provides high quality one and two bed accommodation, each with a private balcony and an en-suite in the two-bed apartments.
Situated in New Town between George Street and Queen Street, the Thistle Street Apartments offer guests a quiet retreat within the City Centre and are within walking distance of many of Edinburgh's best restaurants, bars and shopping areas.
Waverley Station is little more than a 5-minute walk away, and airport transport links are easily accessible- with a tram stop on St Andrew Square and an Air-link bus stop on George Street, you cannot get more central than this!
THERE IS NO LIFT in the building, if you need any assistance with luggage please contact us prior to arrival.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed, 2x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Edinburgh Aiport Glasgow Aiport Edinburgh train station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Cot or crib
- Walk on Balcony
- Car Parking Chargable
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Sprinkler System
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack available *
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.