- About The Residence @ Tower Hill -
Hosting magnificent views over The Tower of London, The Shard and The Thames, these state of art apartments are the epitome of modern luxury. Featuring bespoke bathrooms, contemporary kitchens and a warm ambience throughout, The Residence at Tower Hill invites you to unwind and relax. Private balconies overlooking the skyline of London offer unrivalled views of the landmarks along River Thames.
Right in the middle of the financial district, the Tower Hill apartments offer an unrivalled location for business travel and corporate stays. The River Thames offers a tranquil contrast to the city, with relaxing riverside walks and a quaint marina surrounded by food and drink venues to relish.
Apartment types in this property: 8x Studio 1 bed, 3x 1 bed, 5x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments, 3x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom|| ||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
|Two Bedroom|| ||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
|Three Bedroom|| ||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Heathrow Tower Hill
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Walk in Shower
- Communal Garden
- Central Heating
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Normal Television
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Leisure Facilities
- On-site Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.