- About The Penthouse -
The Penthouse is centrally located within Canterbury's old roman walls and only 150 yards from Canterbury Cathedral. With views of the Cathedral on one side and the iconic Marlowe Theatre on the other, you are never to far away from all the wonderful restaurants, bars, shops and sights Canterbury has to offer.
The Apartment has a king size bedroom, Living room with sofa bed and dining area.
There is a well equipped fully fitted kitchen and luxury walk in shower room. There are high vaulted ceilings and a balcony with views of the Cathedral. Canterbury east and west Mainline railway stations are 10 minutes walk away with fast link to London in 50 minutes.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Penthouse|| ||Enquire||On request||On request||On request|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Gatwick Stansted Canterbury West N/A N/A
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.