- About St Peters Street -
Right in the centre of town, one of the best features of this older style Penthouse Apartment has to be its fantastic location and is the ultimate in well located living in very good space. It’s perfect for those wanting to be literally in the centre of town, yet secluded, next to the beautiful universities, wonderful restaurants and shopping and yet still quiet. A total of seven windows in the sitting room let light flood into its large open plan space which has been beautifully decorated with large comfortable sofas great artwork and modern furniture. There is a bathroom to the master bedroom and an additional family bathroom. There is a balcony which is accessible from the kitchen and bedroom.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Penthouse|| ||Enquire||£182.00 GBP||£157.00 GBP||£157.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Stansted London Luton Cambridge
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.