- About The Hub Milton Keynes -
These Milton Keynes serviced apartments are located within the popular Hub development which is a 10 minute walk from Milton Keynes railway station. The apartments overlook the building's piazza and offer views across the town. Around this communal square there are many well known brands of restaurant.
These studio, one and two bedroom apartments include a television with a Sky satellite package . All the apartments have a living area and feature a fully equipped kitchen. Free secure underground parking and wireless broadband access are provided. All apartments are fully furnished and equipped to a high standard. Prices include all utilities, council tax, allocated parking, Broadband with Wi-Fi, TV Sky/cable package, welcome pack, weekly cleaning and change of bed linen and towels.
Apartment types in this property: 6x 1 bed, 2x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom || ||Enquire||£105.00 GBP|
|Two Bedroom || ||Enquire||£138.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Heathrow Milton Keynes
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Private Garden
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Hi-Fi stero
- Basic Sky is available
- Free Internet Wifi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Fire Blankets
- Gas Safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.