- About The Foxton Serviced Accommodation -
Lovely spacious house perfectly situated just 10 minutes' walk from Coventry Station and Coventry City Centre. With free parking, superfast fibre broadband & Smart TV with Netflix this superb cosy accommodation would make an ideal base for holiday makers or travelling professionals.
This beautiful home is in the popular Earlsdon area of Coventry close to the hub of Earlsdon which is locally referred to as the "Earlsdon High Street" (in reality Earlsdon Street). It boasts a number of restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and pubs. The house is also a short walk away from the city centre where you will find an incredibly diverse range of eating and drinking establishments available. Whether you fancy some finger licking Jamaican street food or some traditional British Gastro-pub meals, there is something in Coventry for everyone.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Three Bedroom House|| ||Enquire||£120.00 GBP||£110.00 GBP||£100.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Birmingham International Airport Coventry Train Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.