- About The Courtyard, Stoke Road -
Ideally situated for the amenities of Guildford, this modern two bedroomed first floor flat comprises spacious reception room, stylish fully integrated kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, good-sized second bedroom, bathroom and communal garden with secure parking.
Guildford offers a comprehensive selection of amenities and facilities including Guildford Spectrum and Lido, as well as the recreational space of nearby Stoke Park. Guildford Station (National Rail) is close by, providing direct access into London Waterloo, while motorists can use the A3 for links to the M25, central London and towards the south coast.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two bedroom apartment|| ||£143.00 GBP||£143.00 GBP||£136.00 GBP||£133.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Gatwick Airport Heathrow Airport Guildford
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary