- About The Avenue House -
This beautiful three-bedroom house is the perfect city getaway. Located on a tranquil street, a short drive from Tottenham Football Club, it is bursting with character, offering the perfect home away from home.
Bruce Grove/White Hart Lane Overground station and Tottenham Hale/Seven Sisters underground station are all less than 10 mins drive away. It is surrounded by amenities all within a few minutes' walk. The property is equipped with everything you need for any stay, no matter the duration. Enjoy ample living space with a spacious family kitchen and a large garden to spend time with family, friends, or work colleagues.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Three Bedroom One Bathroom|| ||£195.00 GBP||£180.00 GBP||£170.00 GBP||£160.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport London Luton Airport Hornsey Turnpike Lane Bruce Grove
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.