- About Aberdeen – Summer Street -
The apartments in Summer Street provide the ideal location for visitors wishing to stay in the heart of Aberdeen city centre. These apartments are just a few steps away from the city’s Union Street, known locally as ‘The Granite Mile’ because it is home to some of the finest granite buildings in Aberdeen. It is also the main transport thoroughfare and all of the city’s bus routes run along it.
Most of Aberdeen’s main shopping centres can either be found on Union Street or on streets leading off it. There are also cinemas, restaurants, bars and cafés in abundance.
The Summer Street apartments are ideal for both leisure and business visitors who would like to stay in the heart of the city. Transport links are excellent in the area, however a car is not essential to enjoy the city centre.
Apartment types in this property: 1x Studio 1 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
ABZ - Aberdeen Airport Aberdeen Train Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Pet Policy
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.