- About Sterling House -
Welcome home to Sterling House by Roomspace. This development of one bedroom apartments offers the business traveller comfortable, well-laid out accommodation in the heart of the city. All apartments benefit from unlimited high speed internet connectivity and a Bluetooth-enabled speaker system to ensure these apartments are the perfect place to connect for work or to relax and unwind.
The City of London enjoys a mix of historic buildings nestled alongside impressive new architecture, with an abundance of noteworthy pubs and restaurants. Several global banks and insurance companies have a significant presence in this area, which is located a few seconds from Chancery Lane Underground Station, on the Central Line, which connects you to the rest of the Underground system easily.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom apartment|| ||£150.00 GBP||£150.00 GBP||£143.00 GBP||£140.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport Gatwick Airport Liverpool Street London Bridge Borough
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary