- About Stadium No. 10 -
A beautifully contemporary two bedroom first floor apartment, with parking, situated in Swansea. This apartment sleeps up to 4 guests and has a fully equipped kitchen with all the cooking utensils you'll need, plates, pots, pans, cups & glasses available, large /freezer.
Perfectly located within walking distance to Swansea Stadium and Morfa Retail Park (5 mins walk). An easy and short drive into the city centre, Swansea Beach and other beautiful beaches along the Gower peninsular. The perfect place to stay to experience all the delights Swansea.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£143.00 GBP|
|On request||On request|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once every two weeks
- Security Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Walk on Balcony
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.