- About Springfield – Craven House -
The Springfield apartment located in the heart of central Claygate village is ideally placed for both leisure and business travellers, ideally suited to families and long term stays.The apartment is all one level ground floor with a family kitchen, large separate dining room seating 6 people, spacious lounge and three good size bedrooms and two bathrooms. It has plenty of off street parking and use of a large private garden.
Claygate is a wonderful village with everything you need, from a pharmacy to a butcher, hairdressers and beauticians to a news agents. The train station is just a 2 minute walk away with direct trains to London Waterloo (30 mins) and Guildford (30 mins). Easy road links to Cobham and Esher and M25 / A3.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Three bedroom apartment|| ||Enquire||£300.00 GBP||£280.00 GBP||£280.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Gatwick Heathrow Claygate Wimbledon
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary