- About Saracens Courtyard -
These modern One Bedroom Serviced Apartments are located just moments from the Lower High Street and within close proximity to the Brewery Complex in Central Cheltenham.
Each Apartment offers comfortable Double Bedroom with wall mounted television, Lounge Area with 32" Television and Dining area with table and seating for 4 people and fully equipped Kitchen complete with all cutlery, crockery, utensils and cookware as well as Dishwasher, Washer/ Dryer, Microwave, Kettle and Toaster. There is a modern and functional Shower Room.
Our Guests benefit from Free Wireless Internet Connection and an option of low cost use of a nearby Gym with Swimming Pool, located in the Brewery Complex.
Apartment types in this property: 4x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£74.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Birmingham Bristol Cheltenham Spa
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- DVD Player
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge with small freezer box
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary