- About Rose & Bee Apartment -
Enjoy a stylish experience at this centrally-located penthouse apartment with river views.
The apartment benefits from an open plan living area with high specification kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobe, and luxurious marble tiled bathroom with walk-in shower. From the moment you enter the apartment, you are greeted with a shoe stand and key bowl to drop off those items and immediately begin unwinding in your temporary home away from home.
The living space is warm and welcoming with a 2 seater sofa to let you kick back and relax whilst enjoying your favourite shows on the 32" HD Smart TV. Into the kitchen area you can expect to have all essentials provided for you. With built-in appliances such as the microwave-oven and dishwasher, your cooking and cleaning experience can be swift and effortless. Moving into the bedroom, a double bed with fresh, soft linen awaits you to provide a divine night sleep. Alongside this are two bedside tables equipped with a touch sensitive lamp and Bluetooth charger to prevent any annoying fiddling with wires just before your restful night's sleep. At the end of the bed you will find a large, double wardrobe to keep all your personal belongings and clothes for the duration of your stay.
Finally, the bathroom. This luxurious, marble tiled room will make any morning routine the most heavenly start to anyone's day. Storage mirrors allow for easy morning preparation and the large walk-in shower makes for an incredible start to the day.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Penthouse Apartment|| ||Enquire||£110.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Stansted London City Chelmsford Train Station London Liverpool Street London Liverpool Street
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- Car Parking Chargable
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge with small freezer box
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.