- About Riverside Gardens 1 -
Welcome to Riverside Garden, a modern one bedroom apartment, close to Cardiff City Centre. The property enjoys a fully functioning kitchen & dining area complete with everything you need to enjoy your stay in comfort. The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 2 guests. It is beautifully furnished and includes a large 50" Smart TV. We also provide complimentary Wi-Fi. There is 1 double bedroom with a large double bed. There is a main bathroom with toilet, bath & shower facilities. Guests have access to the entire apartment including the fully equipped kitchen and comfortable living area.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom One Bathroom|| ||Enquire||£150.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Cardiff Airport Bristol Airport Cardiff Central
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once every two weeks
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.