- About Ritz Plaza -
Discover the best of Midtown, with this one-bedroom Midtown apartment with balcony views over the city. It’ll be easy to simply show up and start living in this fashionably furnished apartment with its fully-equipped kitchen, pretty living room, and our dedicated, on-the-ground support.
Designed with you in mind. Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll enjoy that “I’m home” feeling with this apartment. Whether you’re lounging in your exquisite living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything this Midtown apartment has to offer.
Apartment types in this property: 2x Studio 1 bed, 18x 1 bed, 5x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio|| ||Enquire||On request||£192.00 GBP|
|One Bedroom|| ||Enquire||On request||£266.00 GBP|
|Two Bedroom|| ||Enquire||On request||£348.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week *
- Pet Policy
- Pet Deposit
- Non Smoking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Leisure Facilities
- On-site Gym
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary