- About Rainham Terrace -
This newly renovated 4 bedroom house is tucked in-between Chatham and Gillingham. Visit The Historic Dockyard which is a short 10 min drive away and the Gillingham Business Park a 5 min drive away. Enjoy everything the Medway Towns have to offer in your very own home away from home, fully equipped with everyday essentials and a large garden.
The property is less than a 5 mins drive to Gillingham Train Station. London bound services from Gillingham terminate at London Victoria via Rochester, the line through Meopham and Bromley South; London St Pancras via Ebbsfleet International; and Luton via London Blackfriars. There are also local buses to neighbouring Rochester and Chatham.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Four Bedroom 1.5 Bathroom|| ||£225.00 GBP||£215.00 GBP||£205.00 GBP||£195.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Rochester Airport London City Airport Gillingham N/A
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.