- About Railway Street -
Stunning and spacious 3 bedroom house, stylishly designed. Ideal location for work or leisure visits to Cardiff.
This house is stylishly designed and decorated to make your Cardiff stay comfortable and unique. The bedrooms are all good sizes and there is plenty of living space for chilling, watching TV, preparing or eating meals. This house is ideal for a group of colleagues, friends or family spending time in Cardiff.
This lovely house has everything that you will need to be extremely comfortable no matter your length of stay. A fully equipped kitchen, small outside space , super fast WifI, smart TV, Amazon Alexa, table for work space or dining and much more.
Make use of the free road side parking (no permit needed) for the duration of your stay.
You'll be able to self check-in so plenty of flexibility in your arrival time.
Our 3 bedroom house is in a quiet residential street in Cardiff. A short walk from a local shopping street with a bakery, small supermarket, post office and cafe.
The house is located just 1.5 miles from Cardiff City Centre. It’s about a 35mins walk to the city centre or easy to get there via public transport. It's an ideal base if you're in Cardiff for work or leisure.
Wales Principality Stadium, Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff Castle, St Davids shopping Centre and all the excellent bars and restaurants the city has to offer are all in close proximity.
The attractions of Cardiff Bay are also just 2 miles away. The Bay has lots to offer bars, restaurants, International White Water Centre, Cardiff International pool, ice rink and much more. It can be a great escape from city life with a lovely walk around the barrage into Penarth Marina.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 bedroom house|| ||Enquire||£135.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Cardiff Airport Bristol Airport Cardiff Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Pet Extra clean
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Walk in Shower
- Private Garden
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Hi-Fi stero
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.