- About Queens Park Avenue Apartment -
A bright and spacious 921 sqft / 85 sqm, three-bedroom, two-bath apartment with a private balcony. Located on the raised ground floor of The Avenue, your London lifestyle begins here with a feeling of a prestigious members' club in the residents’ gym together with an attentive concierge service which is always on hand to help with everyday tasks and welcome you and your guests to your wonderful and welcoming home away from home.
Brondesbury Park is situated close to a variety of local amenities in Queen’s Park, with numerous restaurants, shops and café's. It is also located within close proximity to the Bakerloo line, Jubilee line and the Brondesbury Park overground station.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Three Bedroom Two Bathroom|| ||£400.00 GBP||£385.00 GBP||£375.00 GBP||£365.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport London City Airport Brondesbury Brondesbury Park Queens Park
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.