- About Clarence House -
Welcome to Clarence House offering accommodation in the heart of Newport. All apartments come with free WIFI, and have a fully fitted kitchenette, microwave, and dishwasher.
The property is a 5 minute walk from the Newport Train station and Public transport is a few minutes away. Friars Shopping mall is a 10 minute walk which can be seen from the apartments and additional 2 minute walk to Kingsway Shopping Centre. Newport castle is just a 4 minute walk which can also be seen from the apartments.
Apartment types in this property: 10x 1 bed, 4x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£85.00 GBP|
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£119.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Car Parking Chargable
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- DVD Player
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Emergency Lighting
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
- Communal Lounge
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.