- About Q Residence Apartments -
The Q-Residence Apartments comprise 1 and 2-bedroom luxury Georgian Apartments across 4 elegant townhouses on Queen Street, and provide a classic Edinburgh base with all modern appointments. Finished to the highest standard, these properties are available year-round for our leisure and corporate visitors and provide plenty of space to relax after a hard day's sightseeing. The upper apartments are worth the walk up the stairs to experience the fantastic views across the New Town to the firth of Forth.
These properties enjoy the most central of locations in the heart of the New Town so guests can easily walk to many of Edinburgh's best restaurants, bars and shopping areas. The Scottish Malt Whisky Society can be found right off of the doorstep, providing a uniquely Scottish opportunity to savour some rare single malts.
Easy access to airport links- Air-link bus and tram stops are located on Princes Street, just a few minutes walk away.
THERE IS NO LIFT in the building so if you need assistance with luggage please contact us.
THERE IS NO LIFT in the building, if you need any assistance with luggage please contact us prior to arrival.
Apartment types in this property: 4x 1 bed, 9x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Edinburgh Airport Glasgow Airport Edinburgh train station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Car Parking Chargable
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Sprinkler System
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack available *
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.