- About Princes House -
Our Princes House property is a magnificent grade one art deco listed building. Located just off the main road from Brighton train station, these properties have a everything Brighton has to offer right on your doorstep. Comprising one and two bedroom apartments Princes House is perfect for international corporates, families, colleagues or single travellers while working or relaxing away from home. Brighton’s mainline railway station is only a ten minute walk away with high speed connections to London Gatwick Airport, Crawley and London Victoria. The apartments are beautifully furnished, well maintained and managed, offering comfort, cost savings and convenience for your stay whilst away from home. All of our apartments are comfortable and built to a good quality standard. In the apartment you will find all the furnishings and equipment you will need to make your stay comfortable. Each apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen, TV, DVD, broadband, stereo, clock alarm, hair-dryer and all other home comforts. Princes House offers a meet and greet arrival service for all guests.
Apartment types in this property: 2x 1 bed, 2x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|one bedroom apartment|| ||Enquire||£115.00 GBP|
|Two bedroom apartment|| ||Enquire||£145.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Gatwick Airport London Heathrow Airport Brighton
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Pet Policy
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Hi-Fi stero
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary