- About Premium Plus Studio James Street -
Fresh, bright and modern, these spacious Premium Plus studios are in a fantastic location.
At the very heart of the West End and a short stroll from Oxford Street (Europe's busiest shopping street) and the world-famous department store Selfridges, James Street offers one of London's largest pavement dining areas with an eclectic mix of bars and coffee shops.
The adjoining St Christophers Place, an exclusive and charming pedestrianized street, has become one of the most exciting specialist shopping areas in the capital and is within walking distance of Hyde Park and Park Lane.
Apartment types in this property: 2x Studio 1 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio Apartment|| ||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Paddington Bond Street Marble Arch
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Basic Sky is available
- Free Internet Wifi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary