- About Aberdeen – Polmuir Gardens -
These apartments are in the prestigious Ferryhill area of Aberdeen capture true contemporary living in the city centre. Located in a quiet residential development, our selection of two and three bedroom apartments are only a short walk from the central district and just minutes away from the Duthie Park and the start of the historical Deeside Way, a former railway line which stretches deep into the heart of Royal Deeside and is popular with walkers and cyclists.
These impeccable apartments at Polmuir Gardens provide an ideal location for visitors to enjoy the wide variety of attractions that Aberdeen has to offer. For business travellers, the enterprise zones of Tullos and Altens which are home to several major oil and gas operators such as Shell and Total E&P UK, as well as hundreds of oil and gas service companies.
The accommodation is served by an elevator and video entry system and free private parking is available. Each apartment has a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom. Our three bedroom apartment comprises two double bedrooms and a twin room. Living and dining areas are on open plan with custom designed German kitchens.
Apartment types in this property: 5x 2 bed, 2x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Two Bathroom|| ||Enquire||£145.00 GBP|
|Three Bedroom Two Bathroom|| ||Enquire||£165.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Aberdeen International Airport - ABZ Aberdeen City
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Pet Policy
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.