- About Pepys Court (The Vie) -
These beautiful apartments are part of the prestigious Vie development and are just one minute’s walk from the river and its views and scenic walks. It’s a great location particularly for those needing access to the science and business parks but also for the centre of town. The apartments are decorated with some interesting artwork making them feel sleek and modern but also homely and cozy all in a private location that is quiet. They are also larger than the average Cambridge apartment, and also boast easy access across the footbridge over the river Cam to a one of the largest supermarkets in Cambridge. It is also just 5 minutes’ walk to a lovely old pub with good inexpensive food with a huge walk-in fireplace now converted into a private seating for two!
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom|| ||Enquire||£134.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Stansted London Luton Cambridge
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Pet Policy
- Pet Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- DVD Player
- Hi-Fi stero
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack available *
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.