- About Paris Issy -
This former fort town in the Paris metropolitan area is the place to be if you want to experience one of France’s most successful eco-districts, whose sustainable architecture is becoming a blueprint for toward-thinking cities.
Issy-Les-Moulineaux is a modern neighbourhood on the left bank of the Seine, just a few train or metro stops from the Eiffel Tower, with its own river island – the lush Île Saint-Germain, perfect for a morning run or a picnic. The neighbourhood also has an intriguing history linked to the French film and media industry.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Paris Charles De gaulle Gard du Nord
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.