- About 85 Michaelmas Road -
Soak up the beautiful view in a cosy, modern furnished 2 bedroom apartment and decompress after a busy day outside. For your safety, we included a built-in sanitizer and the unit is situated in a well maintained building. To make you feel more at home, the living area is equipped with a sofa and a flat screen TV. Netflix and a superfast Fibre Wi-fi is included. A fully furnished self catering isolation unit features a cozy open living/ dining space with a fully equipped kitchen and two bathrooms.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment || ||Enquire||£140.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Pet Policy
- Pet Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Anti Allergy Bedding
- Walk on Balcony
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge with small freezer box
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary