- About Old Horsham Road, Crawley -
COMFORT of HOME is uniquely embodied in our fully furnished one bedroom apartment. This features an open plan living/dining space with a fully equipped kitchen. You can enjoy watching your favourite TV shows, even if you're out of town, on a 43" flat screen smart TV and superfast fibre Wi-Fi while unwinding from a long-tiring day. Relax and appreciate your time while staying in our apartment located near the City Centre of Crawley.
Our apartment is newly refurbished and tastefully decorated and has a social living-dining space, you will feel right at home in comfort when settling yourself into our apartment nestled in green surroundings of the spacious communal garden.
Our kitchen is fully equipped for you to cook up a storm. Hotel grade linen and towels are all provided for the duration of your stay with weekly housekeeping to ensure that you will live in clean comfort.
You will have private access to the entire 1 bedroom apartment with a separate kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living-dining space.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£100.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Gatwick Airport Crawley Train station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Pet Extra clean
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Anti Allergy Bedding
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Electrical safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary