- About Craven House – Claygate -
No8 (Springfield) and 8A (The Terrace) Albany Crescent hold two fantastic apartments - both three bedroom and both with a garden. Claygate is a wonderful suburban village - ideal for commuting to London or for the surrounding areas of Esher, Oxshott, Weybridge and Guildford. Both have spacious secure gardens.
Located in the heart of the village, with some wonderful local shops and just minutes from the train station.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Gatwick Heathrow Claygate Wimbledon Waterloo
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary