- About Moor Court -
Originally built-in the 1930's this is a classic mansion block. Located on Grandstand Road, Gosforth and was lovingly restored in the 1960’s. Whilst retaining many of the original Art Deco features the restoration added all the elements of what is expected in today's contemporary apartments.
Communal Entrance and Lobby
Classic Art Deco entrance with video security, fob entry and a pair of doors leading into the "Thirties" main entrance lobby. From the lobby take the red/black corridor to the second lobby and either go up a classic staircase or use the lift leading to the second floor which opens directly opposite the private entrance door leading into the apartment.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||£180.00 GBP||£108.00 GBP||£108.00 GBP||£108.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Newcastle Newcastle Central Metro - South Gosforth (20 minute walk) Metro - Ilford Road (20 minute walk
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.