- About Middle Ashbrook -
Middle Ashbrook is a large 4 bedroom detached house with parking for up to 3 cars. With 3 double bedrooms and one single bedroom upstairs, the beds can be set as singles or doubles providing ultimate flexibility. The master bedroom has an ensuite with two further bathrooms. Downstairs there is a modern open plan kitchen/lounge with breakfast bar seating for 6. There is a dining room and a study downstairs along with a downstairs wc.
It is set in the picturesque thriving village of Blewbury in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). Blewbury has two pubs, a garage with shop, a farm shop with café and garden nursery as well as a Post Office.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 bedroom detached house|| ||Enquire||£250.00 GBP||£230.00 GBP||£220.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
LHR Didcot Parkway
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.