- About Medway Heights -
Enjoy everything Medway Heights has to offer in your very own home away from home, fully equipped with everyday essentials. Enjoy a spacious open plan living/dining/ kitchen area with large bay windows bringing in natural light.
Beautifully decorated with contemporary and modern furnishing, making for a nice retreat to relax and enjoy time with family, friends, or work colleagues. The master bedroom and the second bedroom are equipped with a double bed, bedside cabinets and more. Meanwhile. the living room features a 43” flat-screen Smart TV, perfect for streaming Netflix and comes with Freeview channels. Plus, the kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook and eat at your own leisure.
Chatham is one of the Medway towns located within the Medway unitary authority, in North Kent, in South East England.
The town developed around Chatham Dockyard and several Army barracks, together with 19th-century forts which provided a defensive shield for the dockyard. There's much history and quiet excitement to explore at your own leisure.
Apartment types in this property: 2x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Three Bedroom One Bathroom|| ||Enquire||£180.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Rochester Airport London City Airport Chatham N/A
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.