- About Market Rise -
The Market Rise apartments are located in a modern building near to the Cambridge Leisure Park, home to a multi screen cinema, bowling alley, health club and many restaurants. The railway station is also just a short 10 minute walk away.
Each of the 2 bedroom apartments has been styled to create a contemporary and relaxed home from home environment, whilst large windows ensure that the spacious open plan living areas are flooded in natural light.
With all the conveniences of the city literally on your doorstep, Market Rise Apartments provide the perfect base to really call home.
Apartment types in this property: 5x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|2 bedroom 1 bath apartment|| ||Enquire||£152.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Stansted Heathrow Cambridge
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Normal Television
- DVD Player
- Free Internet Wifi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Rice Cooker
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack available *
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary