- About Lynedoch Apartments -
Situated in Glasgow’s exclusive West End, these serviced apartments are a short walk from the hustle and bustle of the city centre and the trendy bars of the ‘west-end’. Enjoy the tranquil surroundings of the West End’s residential area in our luxurious, refurbished, traditional townhouses. With easy access to the motorway and the close proximity to Glasgow’s financial district, our serviced apartments in the West End are ideal for both business and leisure travel.
Our one and two bedroom serviced apartments are spacious and modern with large living and dining rooms with high ceilings, and separate kitchens. Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living rooms also feature a desk, television (with Freeview) and a DVD player (on request).
The three bedroom duplex apartment covers the top two floors of a Victorian townhouse with views over the West End. This apartment is spacious and modern, with a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room, traditional high ceilings and views overlooking the quiet leafy West End.
Each bedroom is furnished with a double bed and wardrobes with plenty of drawers and storage space. Each two and three bedroom apartment also has an ensuite bathroom within the master bedroom.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed, 2x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments, 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom|| ||Enquire||£105.00 GBP|
|Two Bedroom|| ||Enquire||£130.00 GBP|
|Three Bedroom|| ||Enquire||£160.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Glasgow Airport Prestwick Airport Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Pet Policy
- Pet Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Intercom system
- First Aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.