- About Lothian House -
Lothian House Apartment offers accommodation in Edinburgh, 350 yards from EICC. The apartment is 550 yards from Edinburgh Castle. Free WiFi is featured .
Newly decorated and beautifully furnished 1 bed apartment in the centre of Edinburgh.
This location is suitable for the business traveller and the holidaymaker alike.
Located in the wonderful Art Deco Lothian House the property will sleep up to 4 people with the inclusion of a sofabed.
The building has on site laundry facilities.
The kitchen comes with an oven and a toaster and there is a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are also provided.
Royal Mile is 900 yards from Lothian House, while Edinburgh Military Tattoo is 1,000 yards away. Edinburgh Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£120.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Edinburgh Airport Glasgow Airport Waverley Station, Edinburgh
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Cot or crib
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- DVD Player
- Hi-Fi stero
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge with small freezer box
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.