- About Lisa 1 – Studio -
This beautiful and cozy studio apartment is located in the heart of the famous 'Jordaan' area.
The modern, just renovated, studio apartment is the perfect place for your stay in Amsterdam.
When entering this apartment, you will find the open-plan kitchen on your left hand. The Kitchen area has a dining table that seats two people. The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher, refrigerator, 4 point gas hob, oven and a Nespresso coffeemaker.
The living room features a comfortable sofa and a flat screen TV with digital TV on the wall.
Behind a small separation wall, you will find a double bed to be secure for the perfect rest.
At the back of this studio apartment you will find the bathroom with toilet and rainfall, walk-in shower.
On the other side of the back you will find the combination of the washing and dryer machine in the closet.
Apartment types in this property: 1x Studio 1 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||Enquire||On request||On request||On request|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Amsterdam Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.