- About Queen Street Apartments -
Leicester Luxury Apartments - Queen Street is an accommodation set in the city centre of Leicester offering city views. The property is within 10 minutes walking distance from Leicester's 2 major Universities, Museum, Market and The High Cross shopping mall.
Leicester has a varied selection of attractions – from family favorites to historical gems and intergalactic delights. The recent unearthing of the remains of King Richard III in a council car park has sparked a revival of interest in the city’s heritage. Check out the magnificent Roman Jewry wall, the King’s tomb in Leicester Cathedral and the out-of-this world National Space Centre for a journey through time – to infinity and beyond!
The city’s impressive galleries is the largest collection of German Expressionist artwork in the UK. There is the amazing find for families in the form of the family favourite dinosaur gallery at the city’s New Walk Museum – complete with the 15 metre long Rutland dinosaur!
Leicester Luxury apartments also caters for leisure guests who like their stay a little louder, Leicester’s music and sports scenes will not disappoint. Kasabian are one of the many musical talents who have showcased their craft on Leicester’s buzzing live music scene. Leicester is spoilt with top football, rugby, basketball and cricket sides.
Queen Street Apartments are just a stone throw away from the ground-breaking architectural masterpiece Curve Theatre. This is the place where you experience the city's fantastic theatrical performances, attracting national shows as well as creating sell-out productions.
Apartment types in this property: 3x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two bedroom apartment|| ||Enquire||£105.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
East Midlands Airport Birmingham International Airport Leicester City Rail Station West Ruislip Amersham
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Laundry Service
- Security Deposit
- Wooden Flooring
- Anti Allergy Bedding
- Central Heating
- Car Parking Chargable
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- DVD Player
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Automatic Fire Doors
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Sprinkler System
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Intercom system
- Leisure Facilities
- On-site Gym *
- Swimming Pool *
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary