- About Karlsviksgatan -
Kungsholmen is a very charming and beautiful area known for its architecture, located in the centre of Stockholm. Closest subway station is Fridhemsplan where you can find shops, restaurants, a super market, pharmacy and boutiques. Norrmälarstrand which you can walk down to in 1 minute offers a Beautiful park and a walk along the water with a great view. You can from the park walk to the City hall in 10 minutes and from there continue to the central station and the centre of Stockholm.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio apartment|| ||£105.06 GBP|
|One bedroom apartment|| ||£117.89 GBP|
|Two bedroom apartment|| ||£143.54 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Bromma Airport Arlanda Airport Central station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary